Kate McCarthy shares her top mineral makeup application tips in this week’s Q&A with Kate. What are you top mineral makeup application tips?
The gloMinerals Corrective Camouflage Kit is a quick and easy way to conceal a variety of skin discolorations with minimal application.
Use one of the quadrants or mix them together for optimal results, the color pallet can be used as follows:
- “Yellow to conceal mild redness, pink skin, under-eye circles, dark spots and black, blue and purple bruises.
- Mint to conceal redness from blemishes, scars, Port Wine Stains, and rosacea as well as red blotches.
- Lavender to conceal yellow, gray and green bruises, sallow complexions and under-eye circles on deeper skin tones.
- Neutral to conceal general skin imperfections, minor acne and undereye circles.” (source)
For more information on our gloMinerals line of makeup and brushes, please continue reading here.
*All gloMinerals products are 20% off this month at DLCC! Be sure to stop in and stock up for Fall!
Reduce redness on the spot with the glominerals Redness Relief Powder. With ingredients such as honeysuckle, caffeine and zinc oxide, this light yellow powder soothes your skin while neutralizing surface redness.
• Wear daily and reapply as needed to reduce the appearance of redness.
• Recommended for all skin types, including sensitive, acne-prone & Rosacea.
• Formulated with glominerals’ exclusive blend of antioxidants, including vitamins A, C, E and green tea, it provides nutrients that are vital to maintaining skin’s healthy radiance.
Learn more about our glominerals makeup line here. Today’s Product of the Week also happens to be our April Product of the Month! For the month of April, all glominerals makeup products and brushes are 20% off!
April is Rosacea Awareness Month. Learn more about this skin condition here.
*Voted a Must-Have Product by the DLCC Office Staff
• The gloMinerals Pressed Base is a combination of powder and base to offer a flawless, smooth, semi-matte natural look to the skin.
• Contains vitamins C, A, K, and E, as well as green tea extract.
• Considered clinical color because it helps with inflammation and blemishes while being worn.
• Fine, triple milled minerals lay smooth on skin’s surface.
• Available in 21 shades.
To learn more about our gloMinerals Pressed Base and the benefits of the gloMinerals make-up line, please continue reading here.
If you are interested in trying gloMinerals, please stop by our office and spend a few minutes in DLCC’s make-up room or schedule a make-up application with Danyiel.